Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone
Grandstream GXP2170 is a powerful enterprise-grade IP phone, ideal for busy users handling high call volumes. This top of the line enterprise IP Phone features up to 12 line keys with on-screen line appearances, up to 6 SIP accounts, a 4.3” (480x272) TFT color LCD display and full HD audio. Supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, Power over Ethernet and built-in Bluetooth™ for syncing with mobile phones and Bluetooth™ headsets. Furthermore, offers up to 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys and supports the connection and powering of up to 4 cascaded Grandstream GXP2200EXT extension modules with LCD display, offering access to a maximum of 160 additional speed dial/BLF keys. Enables a fast plug & play connection and provides easy implementation through auto provisioning options including TR-069 and XML configuration files as well as TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts. Also offers broad interoperability with most SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone is the perfect choice for enterprise users looking for an excellent executive IP phone with advanced functionality and performance.
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- 12 dual-color LED line keys with on-screen line appearances
- 5 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 48 on-screen digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
- Connection and powering support of up to 4 cascaded Grandstream GXP2200EXT extension modules with LCD display, for a maximum of 160 additional speed dial/BLF keys.
- Dual Gigabit auto-sensing network ports and integrated Power over Ethernet
- USB port for data exchange
- Built-in Bluetooth™ technology for syncing with wireless Bluetooth™ headsets and mobile phones for contacts, calendars & call transferring
- Wideband HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity, HD handset and full duplex speakerphone
- Up to 5-way audio conferencing
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics™ headsets
- Fast plug & play connection
- Easy implementation through auto provisioning options including TR-069 and XML configuration files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 2 Year Warranty
PartnerNET © 2014-2020