BeroNet Small Business Line 4FXS
BeroNet Small Business Line 4FXS Gateway is equipped with 4 analog FXS (Foreign Exchange Station) ports. Designed to deliver a cost effective solution to small and medium size companies, enables you to connect up to 4 analog devices such as analog telephones, Fax machines or classic PBX’s to any IP PBX.
Furthermore, through the BeroNet Cloud Service, you can manage and monitor the BeroNet Small Business Line 4FXS Gateway any time, configure it’s settings, upgrade and receive early notifications via e-mail for any event concerning the device and the lines connected to it.
Interconnection between 2 BeroNet Small Business Line Gateways can be also achieved, ensuring you a real hardware bridging through a PCM-Bus connector. This way you can manage and monitor both devices as a single integrated Gateway.
BeroNet Small Business Line Gateways are made in Germany. They are Solid State devices (bearing no moving parts) with Fanless operation and of a very light & tough structure (High quality ABS plastic housing). Being also very silent, can be placed anywhere at any office.
Offers 5 minute Plug & Play installation, operates independently on the network and supports easy and secure remote management via Web GUI. Works with any IP PBX based on Linux™/Unix™, Windows™ and MAC™ o.s.
BeroNet Small Business Line 4FXS Gateway is compatible with any SoftPBX. Choose your favorite telephony software solution like: 3CXTM, AsteriskTM, Microsoft LinkTM, ElastixTM, AskosiaTM, FreeSwitchTM, OpensipsTM etc.
- Connects up to 4 analog devices such as analog telephones, Fax machines or classic PBX’s to any IP PBX
- Fast, Plug & Play installation and secure remote management via easy to use Web GUI
- Remotely managed and monitored through the BeroNet Cloud Service
- Expandable with an additional BeroNet Small Business Line Gateway (cascadable via PCM Bus port)
- Solid State device (no moving parts), long-life and reliable
- Fanless operation
- Silent and can be placed anywhere in the office
- High quality 100% ABS plastic housing, lightweight & tough
- Standard 2 Year Warranty
- 4 analog FXS (Foreign Exchange Station) ports
- Hold, Retrieve, Transfer, MWI (Stutter, FSK)
- 10/100 Mbit LAN Port
- DSS1 Feature Set: CLIP/No-Screening, CLIR, COLP, UUS, MCID, CD, CNIP AOC-D
- Q.SIG Feature Set: CNIP
- Codecs: G.723.1 and Annex A, G.729 a/b, G.726, G.711
- G.168/G.165 Echo Cancellation (up to 16 channels) with Echo Path Change Detection, up to 128ms
- Voice activity detection / comfort noise generation
- DTMF digit detection and generation
- T.38 Fax Relay (V.27, V.29 and V.17) (up to 4 channels)
- SIP user agent IETF RFC3261 compatible
- SIP via UDP/TCP with optional TSL support, SRTP
- Interconnection between 2 BeroNet Small Business Line Gateways via PCM Bus port (TDM Bridging), 8.192 kB/s
- Power supply: 110-230V, operating 12V DC at 2A
- Compliance CE (EN55022, EN55024, EN60950)
Note: BeroNet Small Business Line Gateways are comparable, regarding channel density, with the BeroNet 400V Baseboard.
|Max. Concurrent Channels||16|
|Cloud managed/ monitor||YES|
PartnerNET © 2014-2022