BeroNet BNMO-4FXO - 4 Port FXO Module W/O BFTAdapters
BeroNet BNMO-4FXO Module is specifically designed to be easily installed on BeroNet VoIP Gateways or Appliances. Offers 4 analog FXO Ports allowing you to connect up to 4 public analog telephone network lines (PSTN) to any IP PBX.
Note: The BeroNet BNMO-4FXO Module can only be used with Berofix Baseboards having at least the following Hardware Revision:
- Berofix PCI card min. Hardware Revision 1.9
- Berofix PCIe card min. Hardware Revision 1.2
- Berofix Box min. Hardware Revision 2.2
Tip: BeroNet VoIP Gateways support up to 2 BeroNet Modules
You can choose or make any combination from the optionally available BeroNet Modules like:
4 BRI(S0), 2 BRI(S0)+2FXS, 1 / 2 PRI, 4 FXO, 4 FXS
- 4 Analog FXO (Foreign Exchange Office) Ports
- FXO Loop Start, FXO Kewl Start
- Dimensions: 105 x 46 x 9mm
- Weight: < 40g
- Operating Temperature: 0-70°C
- CE compliance (EN55022, EN55024, EN60950)
Please Note: The BeroNet BFTAdapter Kit in not included in the package, please order separately.
The BeroNet BFTAdapter Kit includes 4 BFTAdapters. It enables you to connect up to 8 BRI or analog Lines on the four RJ45 ports of a BeroNet Gateway or Appliance. For instance, if you are using a BeroNet device with access to 8 Ports (BRI or Analog), you will need 4 BeroNet T-Adapters to have access to all 8 Ports. Also, the BeroNet BFTAdapter Kit is necessary when 2 BeroNet Modules must be connected to a BeroNet Gateway or Appliance.
PartnerNET © 2014-2022