Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX
Grandstream UCM6202 IP PBX Appliance has been designed to provide a centralized solution for businesses communication needs. It combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage fashion.
This IP PBX allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely.
The secure and reliable UCM6202 delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 2 Integrated PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Supports up to 500 users and 30 concurrent calls
- 2 Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE and NAT Router
- Up to 3 conference bridges and 25 attendees per bridge
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to e-mail
- Integrated USB and SD card ports
- Integrates with Grandstream Wave FREE mobile app, allowing users to access their SIP account(s) with their Android™ device from anywhere in the world (via WiFi or cellular data network)
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server, recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
- Built-in DHCP server to make setting up and managing networks quicker and easier
- Auto-discovery of Grandstream endpoints and Zero-Configuration provisioning
- Strongest-possible security protection via SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- 2 Year Warranty
|Product Type||PBX Appliance|
|Call Recording||Always On|
|Cloud managed/ monitor||NO|
PartnerNET © 2014-2015