BeroNet Small Business Line 2S0+2FXS
BeroNet Small Business Line 2S0+2FXS Gateway is equipped with 2 ISDN BRI (S0) and 2 analog FXS (Foreign Exchange Station) ports. Designed to deliver a cost effective solution to small and medium size companies, enables you to connect 2 ISDN BRI lines as well as 2 analog devices, as internal connections, like analog telephones, Fax machines or analog PBX's to any IP PBX.
This Gateway can be connected (in TE mode) directly to the common telephone network ISDN BRI or (as an internal extension) to an S0 port of a PBX. Alternatively, (in NT mode) can be connected to an ISDN port of a classic PBX as a Gateway to a VoIP provider, enabling the old PBX to have IP functionalities. Furthermore, you can connect via the IP (T38) network an ISDN line with a Fax Server (virtual or device) simply by adding an optional CAPI Service to the Fax Server.
Furthermore, through the BeroNet Cloud Service, you can manage and monitor the BeroNet Small Business Line 2S0+2FXS Gateway any time, configure it’s settings, upgrade and receive early notifications via e-mail for any event concerning the device and the lines connected to it.
Interconnection between 2 BeroNet Small Business Line Gateways can be also achieved, ensuring you a real hardware bridging through a PCM-Bus connector. This way you can manage and monitor both devices as a single integrated Gateway.
BeroNet Small Business Line Gateways are made in Germany. They are Solid State devices (bearing no moving parts) with Fanless operation and of a very light & tough structure (High quality ABS plastic housing). Being also very silent, can be placed anywhere at any office.
Offers 5 minute Plug & Play installation, operates independently on the network and supports easy and secure remote management via Web GUI. Works with any IP PBX based on Linux™/Unix™, Windows™ and MAC™ o.s.
BeroNet Small Business Line 2S0+2FXS Gateway is compatible with any SoftPBX. Choose your favorite telephony software solution like: 3CX™, Asterisk™, Microsoft Link™, Elastix™, Askosia™, FreeSwitch™, Opensips™ etc.
- Connects 2 ISDN BRI lines as well as 2 analog devices as internal connections, like analog telephones, Fax machines or analog PBX's to any IP PBX.
- Each ISDN BRI port separately switchable in TE or NT Mode for multiple devices as well as system connections
- Remotely managed and monitored through the BeroNet Cloud Service
- Fast, Plug & Play installation and secure remote management via easy to use Web GUI
- Expandable with an additional BeroNet Small Business Line Gateway (cascadable via PCM Bus port)
- Virtual CAPI optionally available
- Solid State device (no moving parts), long-life and reliable
- Fanless operation
- Silent and can be placed anywhere in the office
- High quality 100% ABS plastic housing, lightweight & tough
Standard 2 Year Warranty
- 2 ISDN BRI (S0) Ports plus 2 analog FXS (Foreign Exchange Station) ports
- Each ISDN BRI (S0) Port separately configurable in NT or TE Mode as well as Termination resistors per line (100 Ohm) via Web GUI (Jumperfree)
- 10/100 Mbit LAN Port
- Layer 2 is Q.921 and Layer 3 is Q.931 (EuroISDN DSS1) compatible
- DSS1 Feature Set: CLIP/No-Screening, CLIR, COLP, UUS, MCID, CD, CNIP AOC-D
- Q.SIG Feature Set: CNIP
- Optional CAPI 2.0 available (Fax, voice)
- Codecs: G.723.1 and Annex A, G.729 a/b, G.726, G.711
- G.168/G.165 Echo Cancellation (up to 16 channels) with Echo Path Change Detection, up to 128ms
- Voice activity detection / comfort noise generation
- DTMF digit detection and generation
- T.38 Fax Relay (V.27, V.29 and V.17) (up to 4 channels)
- SIP user agent IETF RFC3261 compatible
- SIP via UDP/TCP with optional TSL support, SRTP
- “TDM Bridging” of up to 2 BeroNet Small Business Line Gateways via PCM Bus port, 8.192 kB/s
- Power supply: 110-230V, operating 12V DC at 2A
- Compliance CE (EN55022, EN55024, EN60950)
Note: BeroNet Small Business Gateways are comparable, regarding channel density, with the BeroNet 400 VBaseboard.
|Max. Concurrent Channels||16|
|Cloud managed/ monitor||YES|
PartnerNET © 2014-2022