BeroNet Modular VoIP Gateway Card-128 Channels (BF6400e)
BeroNet VoIP Cards are full-fledged VoIP Modular Gateways delivered with PCI or PCIe interface connectors and can be equipped with up to 2 modules. They offer a powerful and flexible Hardware Modular solution where you can plug and mix very easily different optionally available access modules on the same card. You can connect digital ISDN BRI/PRI lines, analog FXS/FXO and GSM to any SIP based VoIP system or SoftPBX.
Interconnection between 2 BeroNet VoIP Gateway Cards can be also achieved, ensuring you a real hardware bridging through a PCM-Bus connector. This way you can manage and configure both cards and their embedded modules as a single integrated Gateway.
Furthermore, through the BeroNet Cloud Service, you can manage and monitor the BeroNet VoIP Gateway Card any time, configure it’s settings, upgrade and receive early notifications via e-mail for any event concerning the gateway card and the connected lines to it.
Offering a 5 Minute Plug & Play Installation and being OS independent, they support easy and secure remote management via Web interface and can be used with Linux™/Unix™, Windows™ as well as MAC™ operating systems. BeroNet VoIP Gateway Cards operate independently and are automatically detected by your system as just a ‘Network Card’. All necessary drivers are automatically loaded by the host machine’s OS.
BeroNet VoIP Gateway Cards are compatible and tested to operate with any SoftPBX solution like 3CX™, Asterisk™, Freeswitch™, MS Lync™, Elastix™, Trixbox™, Askozia™ and many more.
BeroNet VoIP Gateway Cards are built in Germany with the highest quality materials. They are Modular, Solid State (bearing no moving parts), very silent with Fanless operation and of a very tough structure.
The following BeroNet modules are optionally available and can be mixed in any combination on any BeroNet Baseboard.
You can choose your own combination following the links below:
- 4 Port ISDN/BRI Module (BNMO-4BRI)
- 2 Port ISDN/BRI Module with 2 extra analog FXS ports to connect analog devices (BF2S02FXS)
- 1 Port E1/PRI Module (BNMO-1E1)
- 2 Port E1/PRI Module (BNMO-2E1)
- 4 Port Analog/FXO Module to connect analog Telcos (BNMO-4FXO)
- 4 Port Analog/FXS Module to connect analog devices (BNMO-4FXS)
You may also need the optionally available BeroNet BFTAdapter Kit. It includes 4 BFTAdapters & enables you to connect up to 8 BRI or analog Lines on the four RJ45 ports of a BeroNet Gateway or Appliance. For instance, if you are using a BeroNet device with access to 8 Ports (BRI or Analog), you will need 4 BeroNet T-Adapters to have access to all 8 Ports. Also, the BeroNet BFTAdapter Kit is necessary when 2 BeroNet Modules must be connected to a BeroNet Gateway or Appliance.
All BeroNet products come with a standard 2 year manufacturer warranty. With the BeroNet Extended Warranty Service you can extend this manufacturer warranty for 3 additional years.
The fee for the BeroNet Extended Warranty Service 3 Years depends on the MSRP price of the desired product.
The following BeroNet 3 Year Warranty Extensions are also optional & available:
- BeroNet Exteded Warranty Service 3 Years < 595 Eur
- BeroNet Exteded Warranty Service 3 Years < 1020 Eur
- BeroNet Exteded Warranty Service 3 Years > 1020 Eur
- Codecs: G.723.1 and Annex A, G.729 a/b, G.726 (up to 32 channels), G.711 u/a (up to 128 channels)
- G.168/G.165 echo cancellation with echo path change detection, up to 128ms
- Voice activity detection / comfort noise generation
- DTMF digit detection and generation
- T.38 Fax Relay (V.27, V.29 and V.17) (up to 16 channels)
- Virtual CAPI 2.0 Service optionally available
- SIP User Agent IETF RFC3261 conform
- SIP via UDP/TCP with optional TSL support
- TDM bridging over 2 BeroNet VoIP Gateway Cards through PCM bus interconnection, 8.192 kB/s
- PCI 2.2 conform 3,3V (Realtek 8139CL Chipsatz), 5V Slot compatible, min. 3,3V
- PCI express 1.1 compliant (chipset Realtek 8111C)
- Compliance: CE (EN55022, EN55024, EN60950)
- Standard 2-year Warranty
Note: The BeroNet VoIP Gateway Cards are available in the following three Channel Densities:
- Berofix 400 (4-16 channels)
- Berofix 1600 (16-64 channels)
- Berofix 6400 (32-128 channels)
The amount of simultaneously operating channels each Baseboard can provide, depends on the media functions used (Voice or T38).
|Max. Concurrent Channels||128|
|Cloud managed/ monitor||YES|
PartnerNET © 2014-2021